13 October 2014

all i need is the air i breathe

Ate salad and bird nest for dinner, trying t eat healthier now that I've.. gained weight.
Sigh, didn't really control my diet and (exercise) ever since my 21st birthday was over. 
Ate everything i want whenever wherever. 

Had too many late night runs t rocher bean curd at balestier/upper thompson/geylang 
for bean curd w pearls and tofu fries. Sometimes maybe w a youtiao here 
and a han ji pang there. Went there on an average of twice a week for a two months, i think?
And tissue prata, ooohhhh man. The one near west coast rc is da bombz. Ate at least ten times '
during those few months.

Everything else added up and..... ate too much.

Was so stuffed from my mom's cooking during lunch yesterday that i wasn't hungry when i went t 
Jayant's grandfather's birthday dinner celebration, but i just ate anyway. 
Orh ni~ (not the most appetising picture,)















Actually craving for kbbq right now hehe.
Just posted a picture on instagram taken at guiga a few weeks back. 
Went there 2 times for dinner in 3 days. Yum yum. 















I like th table t b filled w lots of food when i eat, makes me happy. 

Speaking of my 21st birthday, i've yet t blog about it. 
And neither hav i blogged about and posted pictures from bkk, hk (2014) 
and beijing, hk, bkk (2013).

Lagging.