16 June 2014

we're standing in a light that won't fade

Super impromtu trip from SIN t CKG last weekend.

I only got t know in th evening that we were leaving th next day. 
Booked th flights at 3AM, hotel at 6AM, packed luggage at 8AM. 
And by 10AM, we were on the plane t Jakarta. 

Felt kinda surreal at first. even when i was on th cab t sudirman from th airport, 
i thought we were still in singapore. 

And for th next three days it was eat.sleep.chill.repeat. 

Jayant's friends were great, food was good, ahh  
I love, ahahaahah. 

Thoroughly enjoyed myself when i was there. 

I think it was th idea of just chilling w no concrete plans overseas, no rushing, no whatever. 
Everything was so impromptu tht i didn't know what are th plans when we are there, 
what are we going t do, etc, i just packed and went w it w Jayant. 

Stayed at Morrissey, and i really really fancy tht place. 
And partied at Empirica on Saturday.

I want t do this again... Lez go.