12 April 2014

my favourite chicken and beer, 1250 calories

I'm halfway into my first korean drama, you who came from the stars/my love from
the star.

Was never a fan of korean drama bcus usually when i try t start on a korean drama,
i either can't watch thru the first episode, and even if i do, i never wanted t watch th
next episode. But something was different about you who came from the stars,
i'm at th 7th episode now and i think i'll watch till the end. 

th show made me crave for fried chicken so bad bcus Cheon Song Yi kept talking about it in th drama.
So...... i had korean fried chicken two days in a row. i think it was ep 6 or 7 where she was eating and
i immediately googled "best korean fried chicken", literally, and headed down t kko kko nara for dinner
w Jayant. 

And had 4 fingers for lunch th next day hahah #myfirsttimetrying